Sunday, April 26, 2015

Baby Girls Nursery Tour!

Baby girls room is finally DONE!.... With 2.5 weeks to spare! Go me!

Ok, there are some empty frames on the wall but they will be filled after I get some newborn photos and a birth announcement printed!

I'm not going to go into huge detail because it's past my bedtime lol, but here are some quick photos I took today after her new glider got delivered!

I'm super happy with how soft and girly her room turned out, and how I was able to accomplish a bit of a vintage feel I was going for, using some old meaningful family pieces - all for under my budget of $500!

Enjoy!

Gallery wall requiring some photos and her initial! Wall colour is Bear Run by CIL.

Ikea chandelier (it was left in the house by the previous owners!)

 The dresser was in my bedroom growing up. I primed and painted it from its original warm honey colour and added new hardware.

Beautiful custom tassel garland by my bestie Chantal at UrbanFizz!  - https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/urbanfizzinc


Jenny Lind crib by DaVinci - Amazon.ca (I sold Easton's old crib and change table to fund this one!)


'Do all things with love" - Print from Winners

Flower from Dollar Mart, curtains from Ikea (also left by the previous owners)

The "Princess Mirror" belonged to my grandmother and was in my parents crawlspace collecting dust for about 15 years!

Glass knobs and white porcelain pulls from WW Liquidators in Kitchener
The view from her big brothers room

Avery glider in Dove Grey from Sears (my birthday gift from my parents!) and pillow from Walmart
"Flowers in your Hair" print by UrbanFizz, frame from Target

Quote from one of my favorite Robert Munsch stories, gold frame from Value Village



"Glittery Heart of Gold" print by UrbanFizz, frame from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment