Friday, December 21, 2012

Nursery Tour!

We'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and THE NURSERY IS OFFICIALLY DONE! I'm so excited that his room is complete (even though he'll be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the first few months anyways). Having his room finished before his arrival was very important to me, for whatever reason!

We'll start the tour from the hallway. I'll go right to left around the room and share all the details as I go... Enjoy!

OH - I should mention... I covered his "Name Art" with my signature, since we're keeping his name a secret until he's born! Sorry! :P

View from the hallway
The Toronto Maple Leafs stick is a "Daddy Touch", clearly.
I bought the teal curtains for the closet door at Bouclair, but they weren't long enough so I picked up the polka dot and orange fabrics and my super talented mother-in-law added the stripes! I think they look SOOO much better!
Love these customized curtains!
Quite the wardrobe you've got there, little one!
Amazing custom wall art by my friend Chantal at UrbanFizz! LOVE IT!
Custom crib bedding by Modified Tot (on Etsy)
We got the crib and change table for FREE at Sears (from a gift card we received in the summer after having our furnace and AC replaced).... SCORE!
There are diapers in the turquoise baskets and wipes, rash cream, etc. in the orange one. Purchased at Bouclair.
I bought the sock elephant in the summer (his first "toy" purchase) and the stain glass picture is from my grandma (his great-grandma!) who lives in New Brunswick.
Lots and lots of receiving blankets!
Above the shelving unit is an adorable custom bunting, also made by Chantal at UrbanFizz. She's so talented!

Mini lamp and porcelain elephants purchased at Bouclair.
Dan's aunt in Edmonton got us this frame - I can't wait to put his newborn photo in it! (... and Hello there Sophie!)
Part of his book collection... I've got another 2 huge bins full, in the basement. That's what happens when mommy is a teacher!
Giraffe sound machine from his aunties Brandy and Angela. I'm sure this will come in handy!
Expedit shelving unit and baskets, from Ikea. Lots of storage!

And that's it! I'm so happy with how the nursery turned out, and I can't wait to finally have our little man sleeping in there!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme, the whole room turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks amazing. It all came together so much better than I could have imagined!
    Curtains look perfect.
    Great job Dev!!

    ReplyDelete